3 > Jordan
4 > Egypt
5 > Yemen
6 > MENA Region
Financing Mechanism of the Education Sector
Project value (EUR): 58,740
ProDev's participation (%):
Provided Staff: 2
Client: Ministry of Education, Lebanon
Funded by: WB
October 04 – August 05
Description: The aim of this study is to:
- Deliver a thorough understanding of Lebanon's general education and VET sectors.
- Produce recommendations concerning the enhancement of efficiency and quality, and equity of access to quality education in Lebanon.
- Provide a detailed review of public and private funds used for educational purposes. This would help assess the efficiency of the transfer of public and private funds to education, as well as the performance of each sub-sector of education.
- Present projections for the future financing needs of the education sector.
Type of services:
- Identification and recruitment of two Senior Experts.
- Assignment management, quality verification and time management of the assignment.
- Local backstopping of team including the supply of office space and related material.
< Lebanon | MENA map >