3 > Jordan
4 > Egypt
5 > Yemen
6 > MENA region
Technical assistance to the Lebanese Ministry of Interior and Municipalities for the implementation of the program “Support to municipal finance reform”
Project value (EUR): 3,200,000
ProDev's participation (%):
Provided Staff: 4 LLTE
Client: Ministry of Interior and Municipalities
Funded by: European Commission
Jan 12 - Jan 16
GOPA Consultants, Germany + Louis Berger, France + SKL International, Sweden
Description: The aim of this project is to:
- Contribute to the balanced socio-economic development of Lebanon through modernized municipal administration and effective central support to local governments.
- Improve the municipal finance framework and to enhance the capacities of municipal sector to assume its mandate.
Type of services:
- Provide technical assistance to the effective and efficient implementation of project actions.
- Assist in the execution of activities, support the day to day coordination, as well as the administration management of the project.
- Developing capacities of the MoIM and local authorities, providing policy and/or expert advice; strengthening implementation and facilitating a smooth implementation of the project.
< Lebanon | MENA map >