Support to the European-Lebanes Center for Industrial Modernization (ELCIM II)
Project value (EUR): 2,409,000
ProDev's participation (%):
Provided Staff: 4 LLTE + 230 MD LSTEs
Client: Ministry of Industry / IRI
Funded by: European Commission
Aug 05 – Dec 07
Transtec SA, Belgium (Lead) + Eurecna, Italy + HCL, cyprus
Description: The aim of this project is to:
- Assist the Industrial Research Institute in developing the long-term capacity to host, manage and develop ELCIM, as a professional and financially self-sustainable service provider of high-quality business upgrading services, with the primary target of manufacturing SME's.
- Create a cost-effective specialized business support unit capable of quickly adopting international high standards of practice.
- Provide direct business advisory services for at least 170 companies throughout Lebanon.
Type of services:
- SME Development
- Capacity Building
- Training of Trainers
- Business Upgrading and Training for SMEs
- Project Management
- Business Development Services
- Access to Financing for SMEs
- Backstopping Services
< Lebanon | MENA map >