3 > Jordan
4 > Egypt
5 > Yemen
6 > MENA region
Trade Enhancement Project – Customs (TEP C)
Project value (EUR): 3,400,000
ProDev's participation (%):
Provided Staff: 1 LLTE + 965 MD LSTEs
Client: Ministry of Finance / Customs Authority
Funded by: European Commission
June 05 – Dec 07
Maxwell Stamp, UK (Lead) + DMI Associates France + EMG, Belgium
Description: The target of this project is to:
- Support the reform of Customs by improving the general performance of Customs Administration, making Customs operations run in a smoother, more foreseeable and cost-effective manner.
- Streamline and harmonize Customs procedures according to international standards, in full compliance with WTO requirements.
- Modernize Customs operational tools and upgrade Customs professional capabilities at the technical, managerial and institutional levels.
Type of services:
- Capacity Building
- Training of Trainers / On-Job Training
- WTO Valuation
- Risk Management System
- Communication Optimization
< Egypt | MENA map >