3 > Global cooperation
With its extensive experience with contract management, ProDev is at the forefront of work with a variety of global donors who wish to promote sustained development in the Arab World. These donors include the World Bank, the European Union and USAID. ProDev also has a vast experience in project implementation in the Arab World (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Yemen) and provides an invaluable source of local technical assistance to its clients.
In addition to offering an extensive experience in global cooperation , ProDev has also an efficient and cost-effective structure for project management. Furthermore, it creates substantial additional value for both its clients and international organizations.
The typical list of ProDev's clients includes:
- National Governments and their Agencies ( Ministries of Social Affairs, Ministries of Administrative Reform, Ministries of Economy and Trade, Ministries of Finance, Ministries of Education, Free zone authorities, etc.)
- Local Communities ( Local governments, grass-roots organizations, etc.)
- Private Sector ( Banks, Financial institutions, Regional businesses)
- International Donor Agencies ( USAID, European Commission, UNDP, World Bank, Spanish Cooperation, etc.)
- Social Partners, NGO and Academia
- Other International and National Consultancy Companies